Acquire the BREWERY equipment you need with no money down
The right tools for the job is essential to your brewery operation. Whether you’re looking to purchase a piece of equipment, expand your brewery or you are a start-up, we have the right financing solution for you. Live Oak Bank now offers brewery equipment leasing. We can help you increase production with more tanks, a canning line, or any of your other equipment needs. When you are crafting a new brew, the right ingredients and expertise are essential to the end product. Same holds true when choosing the right leasing partner. As the nation’s leading craft brewery lender, our expertise and in-depth industry knowledge will ensure you have a streamlined process from click-to-close.
You’re only a few clicks away from accessing the capital you need to start or expand your business with Live Oak Bank’s brewery equipment leasing solution. Getting started is easy. Our brief application will help you determine how much you qualify for; it’s that simple. Don’t worry; this application process will not impact your credit score in any way.
Tap into Live Oak’s seasoned team of lending experts and see why so many craft brewery owners have partnered with Live Oak Bank. Your craft brewery equipment lease will require no money down, predictable monthly payments and a $1.00 buyout at the end of your lease term.
- Competitive brewery lease rates
- Fast application process and credit decisions
- 100% financing with no money down
- Low transaction costs
- Simple lease documentation
Use Funds For:
- Term options range from 36-84 months
- Leases are treated as loans for booking purposes as they fully amortize over the term of the lease
- The brewery enjoys the benefit of depreciation, interest expenses, and tax incentives*
- Choose from a variety of payment options to best fit your budget
- No surprises at the end of the lease; $1.00 buyout option
Email Chris | 910.550.2329
*Please consult with your tax advisor to determine how tax treatment of equipment leases may affect your business.