Every business deserves the chance to reach its goals
Live Oak Bank makes it easier with safe, secure, high-yield savings products — choose an FDIC-insured3 business savings account for worry-free returns.
- Earn 8x the National Average
- FDIC Insurance Up to Maximum Allowed by Law
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Interest Compounded Daily
- Open an Account in Minutes
During account opening, Live Oak Bank may ask for the following items so that we may verify your identity:
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Business Name
- Legal Entity Structure
- Tax Identification Number
- Funding Account Information
Need Assistance? Contact a Customer Success Manager by calling 866.518.0286.
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. ET
1. Live Oak Bank Savings Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is valid as of 11/1/2017. No minimum opening balance or deposit required to open. Rates may change at any time without prior notice, before or after the account is opened. No minimum balance to open, but customers must have a balance of $0.01 to earn interest. You may make up to 6 withdrawals from your Live Oak Bank Savings account per statement cycle, including preauthorized, automatic and telephone transfers.
See Disclosures for details.
2. National statement savings average rate courtesy of Bankrate.com’s 2016 Passbook & Statement Savings Study, as of 10/11/2017; survey is compiled semi-annually in April and October.
3. Live Oak Bank is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). As a Live Oak Bank customer, your Live Oak Bank deposits are insured by the FDIC up to $250,000 per depositor, for each account ownership category.