at Live Oak Bank • Wilmington HQ(View all jobs)
· Coding and implementing new features and functions, (new screens, workflow, APEX code, Visual force pages, objects, reports, etc.) based on our customers' needs.
· Review code for potential performance issues, security, reusability, and/or anomalies.
· Detail unit testing of code. Research and identify cause of reported defects and issues.
· Develop patches and defect fixes.
· Perform and assist with quality assurance activities as needed.
· Participate in training and customer support activities as needed.
· Author technical design documentation that fully defines all application code and the underlying methodology for the design decisions made.
· Experience working in a collaborative team environment and working directly with developers, program managers, product managers and business owners for implementation of designs.
· Understanding and training in 3GL programming languages (preferably JAVA).
· Experience with Gang of four programming patterns.
· Experience in implementing SOAP or REST web services.
· Demonstrated experience in RDMS designs and patterns.
· Demonstrated understand of object concepts.
· Familiarity with Agile release cycles
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
· Passionate self-starter who can be visionary, detailed-oriented and an enthusiastic team player.
· Experience writing SOQL and SOSL queries
· Development skills in Java, SQL, and HTML
· Collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills required Solid communication and troubleshooting skills
· BS is preferred
· 3-5 years in software development role SalesForce 201, 401, and 501 certifications preferred