Provides customer and advisory service to assigned Trust relationships. Ensure that all assigned relationship and trust accounts are properly administered according to the appropriate state statutes.
- Responds accurately and promptly to customer-related inquiries.
- Ensure the proper administration of trust activity in accordance with the appropriate state statutes and requirements.
- Work closely with the Trust Operations team to accurate posting of all trust account activity.
- Maintains specific and relevant industry information that supports the specific business line assigned.
- Complete Reg. 9 reviews for Trust Relationships.
- Assist the RM team in completing Annual State Trustee filings.
- Assist the RM and Ops teams in accurately and timely filing of income tax returns for trust accounts.
- Other administrative and relationship tasks and duties as assigned by the Director of Trust Relationship Management.
- Has responsibility for following regulatory requirements including those pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Customer Identification Program (CIP), and OFAC to assist in the identification, detection and determent of money laundering or other unlawful activities.
- Functions as a team and realizes all members of the team are vital to its success.
- Stays current with products and services the Bank is offering.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Excellent computer skills (i.e. Excel, Word, etc.)
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Sound judgement, detail oriented
A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business is the minimum requirement.
Three to give years in the banking or financial services industry
Physical Demands/Work Environment Requirements:
- Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Able to sit, stand, stoop and bend
- The ability to work the days and hours required to fulfill the essential functions of the position
- The ability to work long hours and to multitask
- Must have the ability to travel extensively
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Learning, thinking, concentration
- The ability to interact with others and exercise self-control
- The ability to work under stressful conditions, particularly in customer situations
- The ability to make decisions and exercise discretion, when necessary