We are searching for a full time Front of the House person to work in our corporate dining room. This role is Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm and comes with a full benefit package.
- Ensure the dining room is perfectly clean and neat at all times
- Ensure the dining room is stocked while maintaining our established sanitation standards
- Maintain constant communication with the kitchen concerning special dietary requests and food sensitivities
- Manage special after hours events as assigned
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Passion and knowledge a must
- Professional and courteous disposition. Possess excellent leadership and management skills.
- Must have comprehensive understanding of food
- A minimum of one year full service restaurant experience a must
- Servsafe certificate a plus
- Previous experience bartending
- Previous experience with table service
- Previous experience with catering
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Able to sit, stand, stoop and bend for long periods of time; this position is a physically demanding, constantly moving on your feet
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- The ability to work the days and hours required to fulfill the essential functions of the position
- The ability to work long hours and to multitask
- Learning, thinking, concentration, creativity
- The ability to interact with others and exercise self-control
- The ability to work under stressful conditions
- The ability to exercise discretion when necessary