We are searching for a full time salad bar/prep cook to join our corporate dining team. This position is 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday from 8am-4pm and comes with a benefits package.
- Responsible for all salad bar items, managing day to day rotations
- Prepare salad dressings, execute special salad du jour, labelling and organizing
- Manage for quality control and utilizing safe practices
- Maintaining grade A health standards
- Responsible for a perfectly clean salad bar and work station
- Performs other duties as required
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Excellent knife skills a must
- Passion and knowledge a must
- Professional and courteous disposition. Possess excellent leadership and management skills.
- Ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on employees is essential to success in this role.
- A minimum of one year experience in a commercial kitchen a must
- Servsafe certificate a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Able to sit, stand, stoop and bend for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- The ability to work the days and hours required to fulfill the essential functions of the position
- The ability to work long hours and to multitask
- Learning, thinking, concentration, creativity
- The ability to interact with others and exercise self-control
- The ability to work under stressful conditions
- The ability to exercise discretion when necessary