The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will lead all digital marketing strategies for the company. Responsible for driving digital engagement, they will create a marketing vision and strategy that supports Live Oak’s brand mission. In addition, they will be responsible for the development of key metrics, and tools for measuring the performance of all marketing and communications initiatives. With a deep understanding of customer journeys and bank products and services they will develop attribution models to demonstrate channel effectiveness and return on investment. Will lead a team of Digital Marketers enabling them to solve problems and bring creative solutions to the business through training and mentorship.
- Map the entire customer life-cycle journey to identify opportunities for improvement – new customer acquisition and onboarding, using data and analytics to identify upsell and cross sell opportunities.
- Partner with Sales to closely focus on conversion optimization across all touch points to deliver measurable uplift in leads, relationships, and pipeline.
- Leverage data and technology to improve KPIs through automation
- Create segmentation/audiences and performance metrics in marketing automation tools to manage audience flows and customer experience reporting
- Lead search engine marketing (SEM) strategies for the company (Google, Bing, Yahoo)
- Perform root cause analysis and customer centric research to aid in establishing best-in-class prospect engagement strategies to sales velocity.
- Use competitive research and intelligence to implement digital marketing strategies
- Work cross-functionally to lead and execute digital campaigns and customer experience enhancements through-out the customer journey.
- Effectively manage the growth and development of a Digital Marketing Team, through coaching, mentoring and training
- Work with the marketing team to develop content strategies and provide data-driven insights to shape content creation roadmap
- Identify acquisition and retention-focused opportunities leveraging digital marketing campaigns and customer journey maps to drive ROI
- Works with the Development teams on website audits, projects and enhancements from mobile to desktop
- Develop key strategic reporting and tracking capabilities across all digital properties and channels
- Monitor the distribution of surveys, email campaigns, etc. through Salesforce and other third-party marketing services
- Implements tracking procedures for all print and offline marketing activities
- Work with marketing team to develop and implement reporting strategies
- Leads the adoption and implementation of new technologies to drive marketing effectiveness
- Has responsibility for following regulatory requirements including those pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Customer Identification Program (CIP), and OFAC to assist in the identification, detection and determent of money laundering or other unlawful activities.
- Functions as a team and realizes all members of the team are vital to its success.
- Maintains technical knowledge and skills through training as needed.
- Gain a thorough understanding and stay current with products and services offered by the Bank.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Hands on experience with Google AdWords, Webmaster Tools, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce, Tealium, and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & YouTube)
- Strong working knowledge of SEM/SEO strategies, channels and tools.
- Excellent technical skills (HTML, CSS, Java)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative
- Detail-oriented & organized
- Understands the importance of collaborating with a team to generate the best possible end product
A Bachelor’s degree in New Media Studies, Marketing, Communications or Information Technology is preferred
- 8-10 years of experience is preferred
- Experience in banking/finance is a plus
- Strong technology background
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Proficiency in computer software packages - Salesforce, Google AdWords, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Word Press, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & YouTube)