Responsible for assisting customers with opening, maintaining, and closing all deposit account types. Promotes business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations. Interacts with new and existing customers by phone, in person, or email. Provides customer support for the Live Oak Bank Portal and mobile application. Provides feedback and creates Support tickets for customer Portal issues. Processes Deposits tickets generated within Portal. Requires knowledge of Deposit Regulations and is required to assist in cross-training of other members of the Deposit team.
- Assists customers with opening deposit accounts in person or online and prepares resulting documentation for processing
- Resolves issues with customer’s deposit accounts with a timely, professional, and proficient response
- Processes daily Deposits tickets for New Account Opening, customer inquiries, and maintenance requests
- Maintains and updates accounts as needed - including change of address requests, owner/signer changes, and debit/credit transaction corrections
- Performs customer service transactions such as account holds, stop payments, direct deposits, and check confirmations
- Initiates deposit-related wire transfers and ACH requests
- Provides end user support with electronic banking system and mobile application
- Is designated backup for all Deposit Services Representative functions
- Follow regulatory requirements including those pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Customer Identification Program (CIP), and OFAC to assist in the identification, detection, and determent of money laundering or other unlawful activities
- Functions as a team and realizes all members of the team are vital to its success
- Performs other duties as required
- Detail oriented with high degree of accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent understanding of deposit products and services
- College degree or like experience required
- A minimum of three years banking experience is preferred.
- Banking New Accounts experience is required.
- Banking customer service and teller experience is preferred.
Physical Demands/Work Environment Requirements:
- Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Able to sit, stand, stoop and bend
- The ability to work the days and hours required to fulfill the essential functions of the position
- The ability to work long hours and be flexible in scheduling
- Be able to multitask
- Learning, thinking, concentration
- The ability to interact with others and exercise self-contro
- The ability to work under stressful conditions, particularly in customer situations
- The ability to make decisions and exercise discretion, when necessary