A creative problem solver that can deliver both the visual and written expression of the brand across all marketing and advertising mediums. An idea person that is continually solving business problems or opportunities with a myriad of creative solutions. Provides oversight and prioritization of all creative deliverables and assets in support of marketing objectives. Develops and mentors creative team, providing support and guidance on brand building initiatives for the company.
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all marketing assets
- Thrives in a highly complex financial services landscape, providing creative energy and ideas to lead the development of the brand.
- Leads the development of creative campaigns from conceptualization to visualization to final designs.
- Embraces innovative thinking and problem solving for new media and traditional media channels.
- Ready to lead the work, and then roll up the sleeves to do the work.
- Works with Data Scientists, UI/UX, CX and Marketing Teams to test and develop concepts.
- Able to champion strong design and visual esthetics across all customer touch points.
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met both internally and externally
- Lead client pitches and proposals
- Oversee deliverables, timelines and budgets
- Meet with internal clients to ‘sell’ campaign strategies and solutions
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams, providing daily design direction and inspiration.
- Responsible for hiring and training creative staff
- Able to work across traditional media, new media, animation, script writing and digital design.
- Manage and cultivate the career development of staff members, including designers, art directors, copywriters and photographers.
- Work with marketing, business development and sales to coordinate campaigns ensuring effective communication streams to target segments.
- Provide strategic brand leadership and act as key brand interface to the business, ensuring creative production is meeting key business objectives
- Oversee and manage the end to end creative development process for all creative assets, media, production and advertising. Ensuring compliance with editorial, compliance and legal requirements are maintained
- Manages a team of creative and event marketing professionals, developing, mentoring and coaching as needed.
- Manage creative production, receipt and distribution of assets. Ensures compliance with the Advertising and Marketing Policy is maintained.
- Has responsibility for following regulatory requirements including those pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Customer Identification Program (CIP), and OFAC to assist in the identification, detection and determent of money laundering or other unlawful activities.
- Functions as a team and realizes all members of the team are vital to its success.
- Stays current with products and services the Bank is offering.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook and Adobe Platform.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing fundamentals and new techniques.
- Skilled at developing and building relationships
- Creative thinker with problem solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the financial services industry.
- Strong organizational, planning and budgeting skills.
- Financial acumen to make sound business decisions.
- Strong analytical, written, verbal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to mediate and build consensus.
Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Design, Media, Communications, Journalism, or Marketing.
- 10-15 years experience in the marketing industry
- Creative Agency management Experience preferred.
- 5 years managerial experience is preferred.
- Experience in executing and maintaining creative strategies to meet marketing and business objectives.
- Proven ability to oversee marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Proficiency in computer software packages (i.e., Microsoft Office, Power Point, etc.).