Processes daily wire and ACH transactions with the highest degree of accuracy. Responsible for performing all associated tasks related to electronic funds transfers including verification of supporting documentation and proper authority and authentication of request Provides a high level of customer service and support to all internal and external partners.
- Assists in the ongoing development of the Live Oak Bank EFT department
- Processes all outgoing daily funds transfer transactions according to set policies and procedures.
- Processes all incoming funds received through correspondent bank.
- Ensures that the accounts receiving credit are in agreement with the actual wire instructions received from the sending institution.
- Reviews outgoing loan funding requests by validating internal and external attorney wire instructions and documentation.
- Performs customer callback as applicable to validate the authenticity of outgoing transaction.
- Performs research in response to inquiries from our internal business partners and clients regarding wire processing.
- Assists accounting department with daily and monthly reconciliations for wires ensuring that outstanding items are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Identifies and escalates non-routine issues and exceptions, such as potential fraud situations to Head of Loss Prevention.
- Performs archiving of daily work to include supporting documentation.
- Completes incoming and outgoing premier journal entries for designated daily transactions.
- Monitor Wire Room workflow to ensure adequate service levels are being achieved.
- Assist the Deposits Team with ongoing projects including product expansion, regulatory compliance, call center expansion and any additional projects that may be required to move the business forward.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal partners.
- Has responsibility for following regulatory requirements including those pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Customer Identification Program (CIP), and OFAC to assist in the identification, detection and determent of money laundering or other unlawful activities.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines to meet Federal Reserve cut off times
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to handle high volume workloads with intermittent interruptions and distractions while maintaining focus
- Mathematical skills
- Strong computer skills with the flexibility to adapt to evolving technology
- Associate Degree or 1 to 3 years equivalent work experience required
- Working knowledge of Fiserv, PCBB and Sales Force preferred.
- 1-3 years bank operations experience and wire room experience
- Extensive knowledge of OFAC, BSA, all EFT related Federal Regulations as well as UCC4A FDIC compliance regulation
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Able to sit, stand, stoop and bend
- The ability to work the days and hours required to fulfill the essential functions of the position
- The ability to work long hours and to multitask
- Learning, thinking, concentration, creativity
- The ability to interact with others and exercise self-control
- The ability to work under stressful conditions
- The ability to exercise discretion when necessary
- The ability to manage multiple files simultaneously