Live Oak is more than a bank. Live Oak helps people realize their full potential so they can create meaningful impact at work, home or in their communities. As an innovation hub, we fully embrace a bold approach to solving problems and surpassing goals. Daily life at Live Oak centers around a culture of taking care of each other, which has made us one of the most desirable places to work. We’ve topped the list of American Banker’s “Best Banks to Work For” because of our unparalleled dedication to our people. Our commitment to our customers and our culture is intertwined, so we seek those who embody and embrace what it takes to empower the American dream. Learn more at liveoakbank.com.
How This Role impacts Live Oak and its People
The Salesforce Administrator role is responsible for implementing, administering, and maintaining Live Oak Bank’s enterprise and client relationship management (CRM) applications for the institution’s infrastructure including the Salesforce platform. These applications control loan production lifecycles and service request lifecycles and manage prospects, campaigns, loans, business relationships, partners, and contacts.
What You’ll Do at Live Oak
- Perform basic administration of Live Oak Bank’s Salesforce instance and security settings using the standard aspects of the Salesforce Setup menu.
- Manage the loan lifecycle and CRM applications implemented on the Salesforce platform.
- Identify and diagnose end user problems in a manner that exemplifies our high standards of customer service.
- Develop and maintain custom reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously improve data quality, process integrity and productivity.
- Assist with the institution’s data maintenance including auditing and diagnosing data integrity issues and completing bulk imports of data.
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new vendor application extensions or updates to existing applications.
- Perform intermittent application testing of new nCino releases and internal organizational changes.
- Perform updates to basic nCino configuration to include nominal application configuration such as creating validation rules, workflow rules, and approval processes for form generation templates and credit memo templates.
- Understand, create, and manage various Salesforce and nCino syntax.
- Create, update, and manage nCino Support Cases. This includes researching documentation available in nCino’s Community platform, clearly defining the issue, and actively working with nCino’s Support Services team to resolve the case.
- Perform batch reassignment of accounts and opportunities based on organizational changes.
- Monitor user adoption rates and respond as needed.
How You’ll Do It
- Develop training plans, materials, and documentation for application users, keep materials up to date, and coordinate ongoing training sessions for new users.
- Deliver training and communication to business users, including collaborating with management to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage the applications to support additional business processes or functions.
- Recommend best practices based on interactions with the user community.
Required and Preferred Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technology field or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in an enterprise IT role or technical related role.
- Completed the Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of workflow applications, including Salesforce.
- Proficiency in data manipulation and using data-related applications.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills that involve collaborating with internal and external contacts regarding complex policies, procedures, or programs.
- Ability to use independent judgment, investigation, concept development, information interpretation, and collaboration with other departments.
- Strong overall technical background.
- Advanced project management skills.
Required to Thrive at Live Oak
- Dedication – You possess a deep commitment to Live Oak Bank’s mission and core values, exemplified through a strong work ethic, adaptability and pride in your work.
- Ownership – You take initiative to deliver positive results by proactively and creatively solving problems, while maintaining a high degree of quality.
- Innovation – You embrace fresh ideas and fearlessly contribute new solutions to emerging or existing problems.
- Teamwork – You foster collaboration, accountability and trust with others and understand that together, we do more.
- Respect – You treat everyone with courtesy, politeness and kindness.