Hear Ollin Sykes with Sykes & Company – Pharmacy Accounting Experts and Jimmy Neil with Live Oak Bank discuss the Key Performance Indicators of Pharmacy Businesses.Listen to the free podcast on Key Performance Indicators of Pharmacy #SmallBiz here! Click To Tweet
They will answer questions such as:
- How does my pharmacy business compare with my competitors?
- What is included in my cost of goods sold?
- What is my gross profit (gross margin) percentage and is this reasonable for my pharmacy business?
- How can I reduce my expenses without compromising my quality or service?
- What is my break-even point and why is this important?
- Which of my products or services are making me the most profit?
- What can I do to improve my cash flow?
- How much net profit is my pharmacy making?
- Is my pharmacy business in a good position financially – will it be able to survive a downturn?
- How much money do I have invested in the business?
Listen to the podcast here.