As a senior care facility owner or developer, which encompasses everything from home health care and private duty agencies to assisted living, you strive to offer an environment and services that allow seniors to maintain dignity in a home-like setting. While providing the appropriate level of care for each resident’s circumstances you also seek to create an emotionally supportive and active environment that will enhance their quality of life.
Live Oak Bank’s dedicated senior care lending team has the same personal philosophy when it comes to helping you build your facility, and we are eager to work with you to accomplish your goals. Whether your next project is assisted living, skilled nursing or home healthcare, Live Oak offers nationwide financing options for construction, bridge and permanent debt, acquisition and renovation. Competitive fixed and variable rate options are available.
The Live Oak Advantage
- Government assisted and conventional loan programs available in all 50 states
- Terms up to 26 years for new construction
- Terms up to 15 years for renovations, loans to refresh your facility or to replace FF&E
- No prepayment penalties for loans under 15 years
- Minimal equity – often as low as 10-15% for real estate transactions and less for other loan types
- Competitive bank rates
- Customized debt and project structures
- Transparency throughout the loan process
- No out-of-pocket expenses
- Ground-up construction
- Expanding/renovating an existing facility
- Restructuring debt
- FF&E upgrades