TWC’s seminar will walk you through the entire process of your veterinary construction project. If you currently own your practice or if you hope to own a practice during your veterinary career, this seminar is for you!
Date: October 14, 2016
Time: 8 AM to 5 PM
Location: Westin Atlanta Airport
During the seminar, Will Frazier, Senior Loan Officer at Live Oak Bank, will discuss what to expect and how to prepare for financing your veterinary construction project.
In addition to veterinary practice financing, the seminar will cover all of the relevant hospital design topics:
- SELECT: Select the team or teams that make sense for your project
- PREPARE: Understand construction delivery methods, help determine which type suits your situation best, and prepare for your specific type
- DEFINE: Define the needs and wants of your clinic using our comprehensive questionnaire and programming matrix
- DEVELOP: Learn about the intricacies of site development
- PROJECT: Project cost analysis, calculating projections, and demographics
- FINANCE: Consider your financing options using information provided by an experienced veterinary lender
- DESIGN: Efficient floor plans, unique clinic additions, and materials that last
- CONSTRUCT: Timelines, schedules, permits, zoning, and everything else related to the construction of your project
Upon registering for the event, TWC will send you their Programming Matrix. The Programming Matrix is six pages of questions used to guide TWC in the direction of creating your dream project. Answering all of the intricate questions regarding how you hope to run your practice will help TWC determine your space needs, so the result is not only a beautiful facility but a facility that is efficient and functional for you and your team. Don’t miss out on this powerful tool!
If you have questions regarding construction financing, contact Will Frazier at firstname.lastname@example.org or 910-207-0168.
We hope to see you in Atlanta! Register today at twcinc.com/seminar