Your Farm Starts at the kitchen table
Live Oak Bank’s team of Agriculture experts are here to guide you through the process of starting or updating an existing poultry farm. We know your business and will travel nationwide to discuss your financing options.
Whether you are looking to finance the construction of a new house, purchase an existing poultry farm, or retrofit your current houses, the poultry farm loan process is the same.
Contact one of our loan specialists, and he or she will explain the process, gather paperwork, answer your questions and finalize the deal with expertise and speed. Your success is our success, so let’s get started.
What You Need to Get Your Poultry Farm Loan Started
- Description of spending/use of proceeds
- Business tax returns or farm schedules from the past 3 years
- Personal tax returns from the past 3 years
- Current profit/loss statement, if available
- Current growers contract or letter of intent from integrator
- Copies of construction bids/estimates
- Farm property questionnaire
- Personal financial statement