Our North Carolina-based customer success team is dedicated to providing you personalized support.
Couldn’t be any easier from typing in info, linking accounts and adding my wife as co-owner. Outstanding rates, solid ratings and great service. I am a fan.
I’ve opened many online accounts, mostly CDs, and Live Oak Bank is BY FAR the easiest. The few times that I’ve had questions their agents were nice, friendly, and knowledgeable. For me, where they stand out the most is if you want to open more than one account. Which includes rolling over CDs. Their process is streamlined and instant.
Over the past 2 years, Live Oak Bank has remained competitive with their interest rates – sometimes tops sometimes not, but reasonable. As a result, I don’t have to worry about continuously monitoring and chasing rates – saving me time and stress that I had when utilizing other online banks.
Opened a savings account 6 months ago and I am more than pleased.
The whole experience has been flawless. I have not needed to speak with anyone at Live Oak Bank while depositing, transferring, or withdrawing funds! Also, they notify me monthly on the first when interest is added to the account.
This Bank Understands The Real World
Easy, seamless application process. These guys are in touch with reality. No complicated pointless BS.
Couldn’t be any easier from typing in info, linking accts and adding my wife as co-owner. Outstanding rates, solid ratings and great service. I am a fan.
I followed the online process to open and fund a one year CD last week and every step was very clear. I called by phone once to make certain that everything was in order and their representative “Abby” was very knowledgeable, professional, and personable and my account was quickly funded. Easy Peasy.
1. Live Oak Bank is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). As a Live Oak Bank customer, your Live Oak Bank deposits are insured by the FDIC up to $250,000 per depositor, for each account ownership category.
2. Live Oak Bank Savings Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is valid as of . No minimum opening balance or deposit required to open. Rates may change at any time without prior notice, before or after the account is opened. No minimum balance to open, but customers must have a balance of $0.01 to earn interest. Fees may reduce earnings.
3. National savings average rate courtesy of the FDIC’s Weekly National Rates and Rate Caps, as of ; average rate used is for deposits under $2,500.
4. Live Oak Bank Certificate of Deposit Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is valid as of and subject to change at any time without prior notice. The minimum deposit required to open an account is $2,500 and the maximum amount is $250,000 per account. Penalties may apply to early withdrawals. Fees may reduce earnings.
5. Deposit placement through CDARS or ICS is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosures in applicable agreements. Although deposits are placed in increments that do not exceed the FDIC standard maximum deposit insurance amount (“SMDIA”) at any one destination bank, a depositor’s balances at the institution that places deposits may exceed the SMDIA (e.g., before settlement for deposits or after settlement for withdrawals) or be uninsured (if the placing institution is not an insured bank). The depositor must make any necessary arrangements to protect such balances consistent with applicable law and must determine whether placement through CDARS or ICS satisfies any restrictions on its deposits. A list identifying IntraFi network banks appears at https://www.intrafi.com/network-banks. The depositor may exclude banks from eligibility to receive its funds. IntraFi Cash Service and the IntraFi hexagon are service marks, and IntraFi, ICS, and CDARS are registered service marks of IntraFi Network LLC.
Personal Banking & Small Business