During account opening, Live Oak Bank may ask for the following items to verify your identity:
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Funding Account Information
Need to know more?
Visit Frequently Asked Questions
Need Assistance? Contact a Customer Success Manager by calling 866.518.0286.
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. ET
1. Live Oak Bank Savings Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is valid as of 9/1/2017. No minimum opening balance or deposit required to open. Rates may change at any time without prior notice, before or after the account is opened. No minimum balance to open, but for interest to post to your account you must maintain a minimum balance that would earn you at least $0.01. You may make up to 6 withdrawals from your Live Oak Bank Savings account per statement cycle, including preauthorized, automatic and telephone transfers.
See Disclosures for details.
2. National statement savings average rate courtesy of Bankrate.com’s 2016 Passbook & Statement Savings Study, as of 4/12/2017; survey is compiled semi-annually in April and October.
3. Live Oak Bank is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). As a Live Oak Bank customer, your Live Oak Bank deposits are insured by the FDIC up to $250,000 per depositor, for each account ownership category.
4. The APYs for other banks are provided by mybanktracker.com and are accurate as of 9/19/2017. The APYs are for the state of North Carolina.