at Live Oak Bank • Wilmington, NC(View all jobs)
Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Good
understanding of market conditions, competitor data and implements marketing plan changes as needed.
Oversees all marketing, advertising and promotional activities. Requires a positive, motivated individual who
enjoys participating closely in a team environment and does well under deadline pressure.
• Proficient: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
• Preferred: Pardot, Wordpress, Webinars and Salesforce.
• Strong communicator.
• Self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative
• 5-8 years experience in the marketing industry
• Financial Service marketing industry experience preferred.
• Successfully managed multiple business units marketing campaigns
• Extensive experience in all aspects of developing, executing and maintaining marketing strategies to
• meet organizational objectives.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
• Proven ability to oversee marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
• Proficiency in computer software packages (i.e., Microsoft Office, Power Point, etc.)
• A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or a related field is preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
• Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers
• Able to sit, stand, stoop and bend
• The ability to work the days and hours required to fulfill the essential functions of the position
• The ability to work long hours and to multitask
• Learning, thinking, concentration, creativity
• The ability to interact with others and exercise self-control
• The ability to work under stressful conditions
• The ability to exercise discretion when necessary
• The ability to manage multiple files simultaneously